Saturday, October 17, 2015

Photos from my phone: Grand Teton and Dinosaur

I take pictures with two cameras: the one on my phone and my little Canon. The photos you see on this blog can come from either source. Up until my routine fell apart, I was doing a pretty good job of keeping all my photos organized. Right now, they're a mess. So, here are some semi-random photos from my phone, which I will attempt to label if Blogger cooperates.

Grand Teton National Park. The day we left, a herd of bison came to the highway to say good-bye. The third photo I included here because it cracks me up. This is what half my bison photos look like, since we try not to be the people who create the wildlife traffic jams.




Dinosaur National Monument and Vernal, Utah

Split Mountain and the Green River *happy sigh*


Two from our campsite. Frank looks pretty content, doesn't he?



Happy at the quarry


Happy at the Utah Field House in Vernal


Sometimes sticking to the food budget can't hold a candle to having breakfast for lunch at the local diner.